Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Refuge... The Sea



My Refuge... The Sea:
My place to hide from the urban onslaught of the everyday ordinary expansion of the mundane
A place that reminds me of fun from when I was a youth in warm rays of the morning sun
My place where I can become a part of something bigger than myself
With nature and all who share in this passion
My place with life though not always seen
the hidden treasures within this dream
The tides which move bring change of depth
With endless pleasures our hearts have kept
A time of anger a time of peace with every mood we learn we adapt
The endless sea as far as the eyes can stare
Can't look away though sun does glare
The light that fades the change of season
Brings so much more with every reason
A world out of view seen by the privileged few
Who go the extra mile beyond one more smile
Than the crowd that stays where others play
With each new day though surf will spray
The sound that brings power and might on the crest of a new days light
Cold and hot deep and shallow far and near with joy and fear
Just to be a part of this thing called the sea where creatures roam and dolphins sing
Where rivers flow and rain beat down
The storm with energy from across the sea... comes to me

-Killawava


No comments:

Post a Comment